A BLUSH AND NAVY CENTRAL ALBERTA WEDDING | BURMA PARK
It feels like we were just touring the country side for Ryan and Alyssa engagement session. And now here we are blogging their wedding. They say time flies when your having fun.
I walked into Alyssa’s parent house. I was greeted with smiling faces and a high five from her Uncle. I knew this wedding was going to be a fairytale and I was not disappointed. Alyssa and her mom planned this day so perfectly. It was all so stunning! The florals, the dress, the lanterns, the greenery…. they did so much to make their day unbelievably unique and oh so special!
I loved many moments from this wedding that it’s hard to put it all in one blog post. But some of my favourites were
- How incredibly amazing Alyssa’s bridesmaids were. They made sure every details was looked after the morning of the wedding
- The look on Ryan’s face when I told him to stand by his wife during family formals
- The bridal party singing Africa in the party bus
- Ryan and Alyssa popping champagne when we were done portraits
- Alyssa’s cousins playing and signing a cover of Jason Muraz – You can have it all
- The speeches. Who knew garbage dump rendezvous were so romantic 😉
Being a part of this amazing wedding was such an honour. I love these two families, their bridal party and loved having the opportunity to serve them this past weekend! You’re going to love this wedding! Enjoy my favourites and congrats to Mr. and Mrs Wales !!
Ryan and Alyssa, thank you for allowing me the honour of being a part of this season of your life!!!
I can’t remember exactly what was said but the look on Lauren’s face is priceless!!
These two are very musical. I just LOVE how they were serenading each other during their first dance.
Vendors Ceremony Venue: Zinger’s Music Barn | Dress: Embrace Bridal | Hair: Blue Eyed Beauty |MUA: Beauty by Shianne | Florals: Yvonne Barnes | Catering: Teresa’s Catering | Cake and Desserts: Cute and Classy Cakes | Bridesmaid’s Dresses: Da Vinci Bridal | Groom and Groomen’s Attire: Derks Formals | Reception Venue: Coronation Community Hall